Full stack Developer to Elvaco
Elvaco is a fast-growing company within metering solutions. We build custom IoT hardware, software and all the related services. We are looking for a motivated Full stack Developer to join our effort in expanding our service offering building customer portals to support everything from large scale device management, big data visualization and analysis to ownership management and data reporting.
As a Full stack Developer in our team, you will be part of building a new system which will be used by a variety of people to manage the metering infrastructure for energy use. You will be designing and building custom dashboard solutions with graphical data visualization, device management systems, internal production systems as well as the APIs and Big Data management.
We are in the process of digitalizing Elvaco and our customers by integrating all aspects of our company into a cloud platform to provide a complete experience from purchasing of devices to the final analysis of field data. Together with the R&D-team and a set of skilled and committed colleagues you’ll be working closely with business product owners to develop value-adding digital services to our end-users. Your main tasks will be:
- full stack software development with ability to work over the entire stack, however your focus may be in one or another area.
- full involvement in developing new products and offerings, from technical specification to operation
- solve problems with a highly skilled team in a large domain
- assist in managing the collection of data from all our 100’s of thousands IoT products and partner systems ensuring security, scalability and redundancy
Our technical environment today is for React, TypeScript, Node, Kubernetes, Java, Big Data with focus on Time Series data.
As a person you are a team player with a driven and positive attitude. You are responsible, analytical and have good problem-solving skills. You like an entrepreneurial, fast speed environment and have an open and flexible mindset. You are used to working in an agile team and consider DevOps to be a team mantra with dedication to test automation and other quality-oriented practices. Qualifications required to be successful in this position are:
- several years’ experience in software development
- academic background in relevant area
- fluent in English and knowledge in Swedish is meritorious
- knowledge in Java, Node, TypeScript and React
Being part of a growing company working for a sustainable future with intelligent and driven team-members is the perfect place to grow as a person. You will join a team where we help each other, are prestige less and driven to help our customers. In our work environment we take initiatives, are creative and work with continuous improvement. At Elvaco we firmly believe in the growth and development of our colleagues. We have:
- Flexible work location
- Private healthcare
- Generous preventive care contribution
- Free parking with possibility to charge
- Wide range of technologies
- Startup with a new platform
- Wide range of interesting career choices for growth within the company, including pivoting your role into a new niche like Big Data, machine learning, back end development, embedded development etc.
Apply: Send your presentation and CV to email@example.com. Selection is ongoing.
We are a Swedish supplier of smart metering products and services with over 30 years’ experience in the industry, known for our high quality and market leading solutions. Our products and services are used for energy-efficiency, billing and statistics by thousands of companies around the world within district heating, water, real-estate, electricity and gas industries.
We are technology agnostics that focus on open meter standards in the Smart Metering sector with our hardware and cloud services. Known for innovative & reliable solutions, high quality and customer service we ensure control of energy data to our users. Our partners are local and global service providers and distributors and our end customers are various utilities and real estate companies. HQ is in Kungsbacka, Sweden. Elvaco is part of Investment AB Latour, listed on Nasdaq OMX with a market cap of ~12 b EUR.