Chief Product Officer
Today industry and buildings are responsible for 70% of the energy consumption in the European Union. Elvaco provide solutions for accessing meter and sensor data to automate and optimize resource usage. Do you want to be a part of our quest to create a more sustainable future?
We are growing and with high volume, high quality and large global entities as our main customer we need to strengthen our organization with a new Chief Product Officer. As a CPO you will be a member of the management team and will play an important role of taking Elvaco to the next level in our product management. You will report to our CEO and your major duties and responsibilities are:
- Working closely with our customers and other internal/external stakeholders to understand market situation now and in the future
- Be part of forming and driving Elvaco long term strategy
- Manage and secure that data, information and processes related to product information handled by Elvaco ERP (Navision) is of high quality and prepared for its purpose
- Manage and secure that product information is available and of highest quality throughout the organization
- Owner of short and long term product portfolio roadmap
- Actively search and implement improvements within product management, i.e. business case development, product life cycle activities, new technology, optimized processes etc.
- Identify operational risks in regards to quality, security, cost of company products and services and mitigate where needed
- Walk the Talk and create a motivating culture and openness within the organization
- Secure resource competence and develop your team members
- Operational responsible for all employees within product management
We are looking for a well structured driven individual with an entrepreneurial drive. That said, below experience is an advantage
- Proven product portfolio management, experience min 5 years
- Proven skills in product development processes
- Proven skills in product marketing activities
- Proven skills in running change management projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Swedish/English
- Well structured and a view for details
- Very good skills in Office / ERP systems
Being part of a growing company working for a sustainable future with intelligent and driven team-members is the perfect place to grow as a person. We believe in delegated authority and trust is in the core of everything we do. If you like to work in an environment that always strive to be better, this is the place for you!
Swedish supplier of smart metering products and services known for our high quality and market leading solutions. We are technology agnostics that focus on open meter standards in the Smart Metering sector with our hardware and cloud services. Known for high quality, customer service and innovative & reliable solutions we ensure control of energy data to our users. Our partners are local and global service providers and distributors and our end customers are various utilities and real estate companies.
Location: HQ Kungsbacka, Sweden.
Apply: Send your presentation and CV to email@example.com. Selection is ongoing.
Elvaco is part of Investment AB Latour, listed on Nasdaq OMX with a market cap of ~12 bEUR