Today industry and buildings are responsible for 70% of the energy consumption in the European Union. Elvaco provide solutions for accessing meter and sensor data to automate and optimize resource usage. Do you want to be a part of our quest to create a more sustainable future?
Do you have a genuine interest of IoT and Radio Hardware to help Digitalizing data collection? Are you interested in being a part of a team that makes reality of Internet of Things in the energy efficiency industry?
Are you passionate about delivering high quality products on time as the team has committed and about hardware development and understand software for embedded systems?
Do you want to contribute to improving our team so we become the best we ever can be and have fun on the way?
Are you eager to learn, dig deeper and challenge themself and others?
Are you attracted to working in a role where you have the opportunity to test what you do / build prototypes all the way from scratch, until release for high volume manufacturing?
Then the position as hardware developer at Elvaco AB may be for you.
As a Hardware developer at Elvaco AB, your duties will mainly consist of developing Elvaco's hardware to optimize measurement solutions.
You work closely with your colleagues inside and outside the team, as well as with your partners and suppliers.
You are part of the R&D department and will be one of the 3 teams that exist. In total, about 20 people work in development.
You will work at a company where you will be heard, seen and involved in influencing the product's design in the future. This is not something that is just said, but you can quickly notice it when you step in with Elvaco where everyone is involved in the company's continued development.
We are looking for a driven, innovative, and quality oriented individual that have an ability to optimize hardware system for long battery life and great radio performance. That said, below experience is an advantage
- Design for high volumes
- Altium and Solidworks
- Wireless radio technologies such as NB IoT, LoRa, WM-bus, NFC, and LTE
- Wired communication such as M-Bus, Ethernet and Modbus
- Main power supplies
- Low power battery optimization
- Linux and Windows
Being part of a growing company working for a sustainable future with intelligent and driven team-members is the perfect place to grow as a person. We believe in delegated authority and trust is in the core of everything we do. If you like to work in an environment that always strive to be better, this is the place for you!
At Elvaco we firmly believe in the growth and development of our colleagues and recruits. We also have:
- The possibility to work with whole flow of development, from concept to release of a product, including e.g schematics design and layout work, test jig design, certifications and supporting production.
- A team player role in our agile team, including both HW engineers and SW engineers, with the best colleagues ever (according to ourselves). Every day we strive to improve; our teamwork, our products and our environment.
- A broad variety of work tasks. We work according to priority with a strong focus to grow our business and keep our customers happy.
- A chance to understand and impact the whole chain of product development.
- Be part of our friendly company where time from idea to decision is extremely short.
Swedish supplier of smart metering products and services known for our high quality and market leading solutions. We are technology agnostics that focus on open meter standards in the Smart Metering sector with our hardware and cloud services. Known for high quality, customer service and innovative & reliable solutions we ensure control of energy data to our users. Our partners are local and global service providers and distributors and our end customers are various utilities and real estate companies.
Location: HQ Kungsbacka, Sweden.
Apply: Send your presentation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection is ongoing.
Elvaco is part of Investment AB Latour, listed on Nasdaq OMX with a market cap of ~12 bEUR