Quality Assurance Manager
Today industry and buildings are responsible for 70% of the energy consumption in the European Union. Elvaco provide solutions for accessing meter and sensor data to automate and optimize resource usage. Do you want to be a part of our quest to create a more sustainable future?
We are growing and we need to strengthen our supply chain with a Quality Assurance Manager. As a Quality Assurance Manager you will play an important role as in our cross-functional team with team members from all our departments and external parties. You will report to our Chief Supply Chain Manager and your major duties and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for Elvaco Quality Assurance activities
- Manage our Quality Management System (ISO 9001/14001 and upcoming 27001)
- Manage and track improvements and quality deviations
- Plan and execute internal and external audits of our Quality Management System
- Plan and execute supplier audits, especially at our electronic production facilities
- Drive and be project leader in internal change management projects related to quality assurance
We are looking for a well structured driven individual with an entrepreneurial drive. That said, below experience is an advantage
- Proven project management experience
- Proven skills in Quality Assurance
- Proven skills in driving Quality Management System according to ISO
- Proven skills in supplier audits
- Proven skills in electronic manufacturing processes and tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Swedish/English
- Well structured and a view for details
- Preferred skills in modern PPM tools
- Good understanding and interest in technical fields hardware and software
- Very good skills in Office / ERP systems
Being part of a growing company working for a sustainable future with intelligent and driven team-members is the perfect place to grow as a person. We believe in delegated authority and trust is in the core of everything we do. If you like to work in an environment that always strive to be better, this is the place for you!
Swedish supplier of smart metering products and services known for our high quality and market leading solutions. We are technology agnostics that focus on open meter standards in the Smart Metering sector with our hardware and cloud services. Known for high quality, customer service and innovative & reliable solutions we ensure control of energy data to our users. Our partners are local and global service providers and distributors and our end customers are various utilities and real estate companies.
Location: HQ Kungsbacka, Sweden.
Apply: Send your presentation and CV to email@example.com. Selection is ongoing.
Elvaco is part of Investment AB Latour, listed on Nasdaq OMX with a market cap of ~12 bEUR