Today industry and buildings are responsible for 70% of the energy consumption in the European Union. Elvaco provide solutions for accessing meter and sensor data to automate and optimize resource usage. Do you want to be a part of our quest to create a more sustainable future?
We are growing and we need to strengthen our product development with a Product Manager. As a Product Manager you will play an important role as a leader in one of our product segments. You will work in cross-functional product development team with team members from all our departments and external parties. You will report to our Chief Product Officer and your major duties and responsibilities are:
- Build and maintain the product roadmap – balancing short- and long-term goals based on deep knowledge of market needs & opportunities and technical possibilities.
- Business case preparations
- Drive product launch process to maximize impact of new products and product updates by assuring internal and external readiness.
- Product and portfolio lifecycle management with profitability tracking
- Ensure that correct and up-to-date product information and documentation is available for the organization
- Drive the development and improvement of PM processes and routines.
- Responsible for preparing features, functional and non-functional requirements
We are looking for a well structured driven individual with an entrepreneurial drive. That said, below experience is an advantage
- Proven product management experience, minimum 5 years
- Proven skills in Program and Portfolio management
- Proven experience in project management from Product organisations
- Proven experience in customer dialogues regarding new development projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Swedish/English
- Well structured
- Knowledge in product development and methodologies (waterfall and agile)
- Good understanding and interest in technical fields hardware and software
- Very good skills in Office / ERP systems
Being part of a growing company working for a sustainable future with intelligent and driven team-members is the perfect place to grow as a person. We believe in delegated authority and trust is in the core of everything we do. If you like to work in an environment that always strive to be better, this is the place for you!
Swedish supplier of smart metering products and services known for our high quality and market leading solutions. We are technology agnostics that focus on open meter standards in the Smart Metering sector with our hardware and cloud services. Known for high quality, customer service and innovative & reliable solutions we ensure control of energy data to our users. Our partners are local and global service providers and distributors and our end customers are various utilities and real estate companies.
Location: HQ Kungsbacka, Sweden.
Apply: Send your presentation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection is ongoing.
Elvaco is part of Investment AB Latour, listed on Nasdaq OMX with a market cap of ~12 bEUR