Together with electricity meters from some of the world's largest meter manufacturers, we can offer efficient collection with high flexibility.
There are grid companies of various sizes among our customers, both in rural and urban areas. Our products communicate through the existing GSM/GPRS infrastructure, which allow the customer to focus on installing meters instead of planning and building a new infrastructure.
Elvaco has, together with Landis+Gyr, developed integrated meter communication modules for the E350 meter. The meter can be ordered with a disconnector and can be updated remotely. Our M-Bus slave CMi1020 can be mounted inside the meter and is the perfect solution for meter room solutions. For installations in the field, any of our GSM/GPRS Gateways is the perfect solution.
Remote metering services
- Fixed price - per metering point including communication and SIM card
- Monitoring - of alarms, meters and consumption patterns
- Integration - to your existing economy- or energy systems
- No lock-up time - you can turn on/off the services for your meters at any time
- Possibility - for switch functionality
- High quality - of delivery of your meter values for correct billing
Växjö Energy has been a customer to Elvaco since 2005 and has large installations for multi-utility metering as well as sub-metering. We deliver infrastructure, meters as well as our metering service.
”VEAB and Elvaco have collaborated for a long time in the meter value collection process, and it has worked very well. It is important to ensure high quality readings, and to do so, you need a partner who understands your specific needs. Elvaco is such a partner for us.”
Peter Magnusson, Sektionschef Mätservice Elnät, VEAB