Your privacy is important to us! Being a reliable partner includes every aspect of your metering business. All information that you provide to Elvaco is handled securely in our systems. We do not sell collected information to third parties and thus you can feel completely safe if you decide to provide your personal information when contacting us.
- Elvaco will work on the principle of data minimization, and we only collect the personal data necessary to conduct our business.
- No personal data will be processed without a clarified purpose.
- Elvaco will only process or store personal data as long as there is a purpose for the data or, for example, when there are legal requirements for storing personal data.
- Personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside the EU/EEA (European Economic Area). The data that is collected and stored is exclusively used by Elvaco, except in the following cases where we may submit the data to third parties:
- When required by law
- Provide services connected to this website or its functions, such as newsletters, but only to the extent it is necessary in order to provide these services.
You are always welcome to contact us with questions about our data security, GDPR or to exercise your rights to rectify or erase any personal data we store regarding you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Data Protection Contact
Data Protection Manager
Latour Industries AB